S3 Comes to NYC!
Produced by MESA in partnership with TWICE, Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News magazines and in conjunction with CEA’s CE Week in New York City (June 25-29), the 2nd Screen Summit (S3) NYC event will be
a gathering of CE, Broadcast, Advertising and Content Holder executives and their service provider partners for a half-day of information, market statistics, education and thought leadership around the emerging 2nd Screen ecosystem.
Building on the success of the S3 event held in Santa Monica in February, S3 NYC will emphasize the importance of the 2nd Screen to digital distribution models being explored by content holders and advertisers. Seen as a key to the success of digital is the engagement of consumer through 2nd screen user experiences, with the resulting data and analytics about consumers driving additional retail/engagement/revenue opportunities.
Microsoft’s SmartGlass™ for 2nd Screen Engagement
Microsoft’s new SmartGlass 2nd screen TV technology will be demonstrated and discussed for the first time on the east coast since its E3 LA introduction.
Microsoft’s SmartGlass is a collection of apps and embedded technologies that allows digital content to migrate from one platform to the next, be it a phone, tablet, desktop, or home theater. Adding to the technology’s potential is a vast network of content providers that Microsoft is partnering with for Xbox LIVE programming; many are already developing SmartGlass experiences.
Ron Pessner, Partner, Group Program Manager, Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft will provide Summit attendees with an overview of Xbox SmartGlass as well as a product demonstration.
Ron will be joined by Alison Moore, Senior Vice President, Digital Products at HBO, who will discuss HBO’s unique approach to interactive content experiences.
1:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Session topics include:
- 2nd Screen Trends and Data
- Sports for the 2nd Screen
- Microsoft’s SmartGlass™ for 2nd Screen Engagement
- The Evolution of Content for 2nd Screen
- 2nd Screen’s Impact on Big Data
- Apps Development for Multi-Screen Audience
- Monetization on the 2nd Screen
Who should attend:
- Tablet & Mobile App Developers
- Social Media, Commerce and Social TV Innovators
- Home Entertainment and Broadcast Executives
- Creative Content Producers
- Advertising, Marketing, Agency and Brand Executives
- Cable, Network, Telcom and MSO’s
- Online Content Aggregators and Distributors